Clairy eliminates VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) including benzene, ammonia, formaldehyde. You can find these toxins in your every day air. To learn more about what’s in the air you breathe: https://www.clairy.com/features/
Articles in this section
- How does Clairy work?
- Is Clairy really effective?
- What's the purified area?
- Download Clairy User Manual
- What toxins and pollutants does Clairy eliminate?
- What’s the main difference between Clairy and a traditional flowerpot?
- What is the fan noise level?
- Do I need a plug adapter once I get my Clairy?
- What is the voltage of Clairy?