Clairy is a filtration system with a double pot, based on the principle of phytoremediation. The filtering system is characterized by the presence of a technological heart that exponentially increases the passage of air through the plant where, thanks to the combined action of microorganisms in the soil associated with the roots of the plant, the harmful substances in the air are converted in nutriment for the plant itself.
Articles in this section
- How does Clairy work?
- Is Clairy really effective?
- What's the purified area?
- Download Clairy User Manual
- What toxins and pollutants does Clairy eliminate?
- What’s the main difference between Clairy and a traditional flowerpot?
- What is the fan noise level?
- Do I need a plug adapter once I get my Clairy?
- What is the voltage of Clairy?