If you’re using the direct connection the update will be automatic. If you are logged in you just have to go to the settings and click on “update firmware”.
Articles in this section
- How can I use the direct connection?
- My WiFi network has only a 5GHz frequency. How can I use the app?
- My home/office WiFi network doesn’t have a password? How can I connect Clairy?
- There is an exclamation mark on the app
- The app asks me for a QR Code. Where is it?
- How can I change the temperature from C to F?
- How can I update the firmware?
- How can I switch off the Clairy WiFi?