For security reasons you can connect your Clairy to a WiFi network protected with a password. Alternatively, you can use the direct connection.
Articles in this section
- How can I use the direct connection?
- My WiFi network has only a 5GHz frequency. How can I use the app?
- My home/office WiFi network doesn’t have a password? How can I connect Clairy?
- There is an exclamation mark on the app
- The app asks me for a QR Code. Where is it?
- How can I change the temperature from C to F?
- How can I update the firmware?