Caution: this operation will prevent Clairy from being managed through its dedicated app, you will not able to monitor temperature, humidity, VOCs and air quality anymore. Moreover, you will not have further firmware updates through the Clairy app without first reconnecting the WiFi.
- As soon as Clairy's power cable is connected to the electricity supply, the LED will flash for about 15 seconds.
- During these 15 seconds, Clairy's WiFi does not appear in the list of WiFi networks available.
- If you do nothing during these 15 seconds, Clairy makes its WiFi network available at the 16th second.
- If, however, during these 15 seconds you bring the magnet near to the tech unit, the LED starts flashing quickly, and will flash 12 times before turning off. At this point you can remove the magnet. The LED will then light up for about 2 seconds (confirming that the WiFi has been turned off). Now you have deactivated Clairy's WiFi properly.
- You need to restart Clairy to reactivate the WiFi.