The photocatalytic filter is made of ceramic coated in titanium dioxide, it’s ideally designed to last forever, unless in case of breaking. The filter is covered by a 2 years warranty.
The filter is washable, in order to keep it clean all you have to do it’s rinse it with water at least once a month.
Cleaning frequency may be different from case to case, depending on the indoor space where you have placed your Natede.
For the regular maintenance:
- Turn Natede off and unplug the device.
- Remove the outer pot.
- Carefully remove the filter from its location over the grid.
- Wash the filter under running water.
- Let the filter air-dry. Don’t dry with paper, paper towels or towels.
- When completely dry, reinsert the filter in its location over the grid.
- Plug the device and turn it on.
WARNING UV LEDS
Be careful to the UV LEDS under the photocatalytic filter:
- High-intensity ultraviolet light
- Eye and skin hazard, avoid exposure to eyes/skin
- Do not look directly at the light, use eye protection